2 - Beau Owens, August 19 - EXOTIC MUSHROOM SPAGHETTI Exotic Mushrooms, Chicken, Lemon Buerre Blanc, Red Pepper Flakes, Garlic and Shallots
Table 301 Virtual Cook Along Dinner Series
Are you tired of making the same dinners every week? What if you could cook dishes from your favorite Table 301 chefs and restaurants at home? We've got you covered! Starting this August, Table 301 is launching a Virtual Table 301 Cook-Along Dinner Series. Think of this as a local version of a meal kit service - but with your favorite dishes from your favorite chefs live streaming how to prepare them.
During each cooking class you will prepare a full meal designed to serve 4 people including entree and side dishes. Our sommelier will even offer an optional wine pairing to add on to your meal. We've also included a few hors d'oeuvres and dessert options (each sized to feed 4 people) to add to your menu, if you choose.
This week's menu:
August 19: Chef Beau Owens, The Lazy Goat ($60 - serves 4 people)
EXOTIC MUSHROOM SPAGHETTI
Exotic Mushrooms, Chicken, Lemon Buerre Blanc, Red Pepper Flakes, Garlic and Shallots
Optional Wine Add On: Buglioni "Il Disperato"Bianco, Trevenezie, Italy ($19)
What you’ll need at home:
Food items: ½ Lb Unsalted Butter, 4 TBL Vegetable oil, 1 TBL Fresh Black Pepper, Kosher Salt plus a little extra for seasoning
Equipment: Cutting Board, Sharp Knife (Chef’s or utility, whatever you’re comfortable using), Tongs, Spatula, 6 quart pot, 4 quart pot or large saute pan, pasta strainer, 4 each quart size bowls for holding ingredients, microplane grater (or zester tool)
Tableware: 4 Dinner Plates or Large Bowls, 4 Dinner Forks, 4 Dinner Knives
Here's how it works:
- Order you Meal Ingredients Box by Monday, August 17 through ShopTable301.com or by calling Table 301 Catering & Kitchen at 864.271.8431.
- Pick up your box of ingredients on Tuesday, August 18 or Wednesday, August 19 from Table 301 Catering & Kitchen (22 East Court Street, Greenville, SC 29601)
- On Wednesday, August 19, log in at 6:30pm to cook along with the chef live by visiting the Table 301 Facebook Page (the live stream will appear in the Table 301 Facebook feed). Each chef will give you a step-by-step guide to preparing your meal from the comfort of your own kitchen. You can even ask questions via chat. (Bonus - If you can’t cook along with the live stream, we’ll have the videos available so you can make the meals on your schedule.)
- Questions about this new program? Contact us at email@example.com.
We hope to join you in your kitchens soon!
FULL SCHEDULE OF FUTURE CHEFS/MEALS (subject to change - additional dates/chefs may be added or moved):
August 26: Drew Erickson, Table 301 ($80)
Potato Crusted Grouper
Shrimp Etouffee, Adluh Mills Grits, Chive Cream
- Optional Wine Add On: Chateau Haut-Blanville Reserve Chardonnay, Pays d'Oc, France 2018 ($16)
September 2: Chef Greg Teal, Avenue/Table 301 Catering
Grilled Salmon ($80)
Roasted Tomato Sauce, Grilled Asparagus, Summer Vegetable Farro
Optional Wine Add On: Adelsheim "Eizabeth's Reserve" Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, Oregon 2015 ($39)
September 9: Jen Rogers, Passerelle ($80)
Freekeh, Artichokes, Cherry Tomatoes, Grilled Asparagus, Leeks, Choron Sauce
- Optional Wine Add On: Terre Rouge "Fiddletown" Viognier, Sierra Foothills, California 2016 ($22)
September 16: Chef Rodney Freidank, Table 301 ($68)
Shrimp, Chicken, Chorizo, Sofritto, Piquillo Peppers, Peas, Calasparra Rice
- Optional Wine Add On: G.D. Vajra Rosso, Langhe, Italy 2018 ($16)
** Please note - Ingredient Boxes will be ready for pick up on Tuesday and Wednesday for each week's menu at Table 301 Catering & Kitchen (22 East Court Street, Greenville, SC 29601).
Absolutely wonderful meal!
Posted by Sue G on Aug 25th 2020
Prepping the meal was fun and easy, following along with Chef Owens. And once completed, the meal was exquisite! It was a real treat to try foods (like the exotic mushrooms) we had never had before. And, something we could easily prepare on our own in the future.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
3 - Drew Erickson, August 26 - POTATO CRUSTED GROUPER with Shrimp Etouffee, Adluh Mills Grits, Chive Cream$80.00
6 - Rodney Freidank, September 16 - PAELLA CUBANA with Shrimp, Chicken, Chorizo, Sofritto, Piquillo Peppers, Peas, Calasparra Rice$68.00
5 - Jen Rogers, September 9 - SEARED TROUT Freekeh, Artichokes, Cherry Tomatoes, Grilled Asparagus, Leeks, Choron Sauce$80.00
4 - Greg Teal, September 2 -GRILLED SALMON with Smoked Bacon Tomato Sauce, Grilled Asparagus, Summer Vegetable Farro$80.00
1 - Shaun Garcia, August 12 - SAVANNAH’S COUNTRY CAPTAIN with Chicken, Carolina Gold Rice, Toasted Peanuts, Scallions$60.00