3 - Drew Erickson, August 26 - POTATO CRUSTED GROUPER with Shrimp Etouffee, Adluh Mills Grits, Chive Cream
Table 301 Virtual Cook Along Dinner Series
Are you tired of making the same dinners every week? What if you could cook dishes from your favorite Table 301 chefs and restaurants at home? We've got you covered! Starting this August, Table 301 is launching a Virtual Table 301 Cook-Along Dinner Series. Think of this as a local version of a meal kit service - but with your favorite dishes from your favorite chefs live streaming how to prepare them.
During each cooking class you will prepare a full meal designed to serve 4 people including entree and side dishes. Our sommelier will even offer an optional wine pairing to add on to your meal. We've also included a few hors d'oeuvres and dessert options (each sized to feed 4 people) to add to your menu, if you choose.
This week's menu:
August 26: Chef Drew Erickson, Table 301 ($80 - serves 4 people)
POTATO CRUSTED GROUPER
Shrimp Etouffee, Adluh Mills Grits, Chive Cream
Optional Wine Add On: Chateau Haut-Blanville Reserve Chardonnay, Pays d'Oc, France 2018 ($16)
What you’ll need at home:
Food items: Vegetable oil, Olive Oil, Butter, Salt, Pepper, Non-stick cooking spray (such as Pam), Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce (your favorite- i.e. Tobasco, Texas Pete, Crystal)
Equipment: Cutting Board, Sharp Knife (Chef’s or utility, whatever you’re comfortable using), Tongs, Spatula, Medium Sauce Pan, Dutch Oven or heavy bottom soup pot, Large Sauté Pan, 4 Small Mixing or Prep Bowls, Small Pot, pie pan or large plate
Tableware: 4 Dinner Bowls, 4 Dinner Spoons, 4 Dinner Forks
Here's how it works:
- Order you Meal Ingredients Box by Monday, August 24 through ShopTable301.com or by calling Table 301 Catering & Kitchen at 864.271.8431.
- Pick up your box of ingredients on Tuesday, August 25 or Wednesday, August 26 from Table 301 Catering & Kitchen (22 East Court Street, Greenville, SC 29601)
- On Wednesday, August 26, log in at 6:30pm to cook along with the chef live by visiting the Table 301 Facebook Page (the live stream will appear in the Table 301 Facebook feed). Each chef will give you a step-by-step guide to preparing your meal from the comfort of your own kitchen. You can even ask questions via chat. (Bonus - If you can’t cook along with the live stream, we’ll have the videos available so you can make the meals on your schedule.)
- Questions about this new program? Contact us at email@example.com.
We hope to join you in your kitchens soon!
FULL SCHEDULE OF FUTURE CHEFS/MEALS (subject to change - additional dates/chefs may be added or moved):
September 2: Chef Greg Teal, Avenue/Table 301 Catering
Grilled Salmon ($80)
Roasted Tomato Sauce, Grilled Asparagus, Summer Vegetable Farro
Optional Wine Add On: Adelsheim "Eizabeth's Reserve" Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, Oregon 2015 ($39)
September 9: Jen Rogers, Passerelle ($80)
Freekeh, Artichokes, Cherry Tomatoes, Grilled Asparagus, Leeks, Choron Sauce
- Optional Wine Add On: Terre Rouge "Fiddletown" Viognier, Sierra Foothills, California 2016 ($22)
September 16: Chef Rodney Freidank, Table 301 ($68)
Shrimp, Chicken, Chorizo, Sofritto, Piquillo Peppers, Peas, Calasparra Rice
- Optional Wine Add On: G.D. Vajra Rosso, Langhe, Italy 2018 ($16)
** Please note - Ingredient Boxes will be ready for pick up on Tuesday and Wednesday for each week's menu at Table 301 Catering & Kitchen (22 East Court Street, Greenville, SC 29601).
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
2 - Beau Owens, August 19 - EXOTIC MUSHROOM SPAGHETTI Exotic Mushrooms, Chicken, Lemon Buerre Blanc, Red Pepper Flakes, Garlic and Shallots$60.00
4 - Greg Teal, September 2 -GRILLED SALMON with Smoked Bacon Tomato Sauce, Grilled Asparagus, Summer Vegetable Farro$80.00
5 - Jen Rogers, September 9 - SEARED TROUT Freekeh, Artichokes, Cherry Tomatoes, Grilled Asparagus, Leeks, Choron Sauce$80.00
6 - Rodney Freidank, September 16 - PAELLA CUBANA with Shrimp, Chicken, Chorizo, Sofritto, Piquillo Peppers, Peas, Calasparra Rice$68.00
1 - Shaun Garcia, August 12 - SAVANNAH’S COUNTRY CAPTAIN with Chicken, Carolina Gold Rice, Toasted Peanuts, Scallions$60.00